Dustin Dvorak is an attorney in the Kansas City office. As a South Dakota native, Dustin discovered the value of hard work after helping on his grandfather's farm and spending summers working construction. Dustin received his undergraduate degree from Augustana University (S.D.) where he double majored, receiving a Bachelor of Arts in both Spanish and government and international affairs. He then attended the University of Kansas School of Law, where he earned his J.D. while serving on the school's Student Bar Association and Environmental Law Society. Prior to joining Knight Nicastro MacKay, Dustin worked as a summer associate for a civil litigation firm in the Kansas City area and the Kansas Department of Transportation's Office of Chief Counsel.
In his free time, Dustin enjoys spending time with his family and friends and cheering for the Kansas City Royals, Kansas Jayhawks, Chicago Bears and Nebraska Cornhuskers.
- University of Kansas School of Law, Lawrence, Kansas
- J.D. - 2020
- Honors: Student Bar Association and Environmental Law Society, Member
- Augustana University (S.D.), Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- B.A. - 2017
- Major: Spanish
- Major: Government & International Affairs
- Kansas Department of Transportation’s Office of Chief Counsel, Summer Associate
Current Employment Position