Kathleen is a civil defense attorney who has represented insurance companies, medical facilities, and other corporations and individuals in state and local courts and pre-litigation matters. Kathleen has advocated for clients in state and federal matters across Missouri, Kansas, Illinois, Arkansas and Nevada, including successfully advocating in front of the Missouri Supreme Court.
Having previously worked for one of Missouri’s largest insurance defense firms prior to joining Knight Nicastro MacKay, Kathleen has represented clients in a wide variety of cases and areas of law, including insurance and contractual disputes, motor vehicle accidents, catastrophic commercial transportation accidents, commercial and residential property damage claims, construction site injuries, premises and retail liability, product liability, neighborhood organization disputes, medical fraud, and RICO cases. Kathleen also has vast experience in insurance coverage work, and class action defense.
A St. Louis native, Kathleen graduated from St. Louis University and earned her law degree from St. Louis University School of Law in 2016. During law school, Kathleen served as Faculty Fellow and Teaching Assistant for Professor Kelly Mulholland and also clerked for the St. Louis County Counselor’s Office and various St. Louis area law firms.
- Insurance Coverage & Defense
- Civil Litigation
- Class Action Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D. - 2016
- St. Louis University, St. Louis, Missouri
- B.A. – 2010
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois
Classes & Seminars
- Professor Kelly Mulholland, Faculty Fellow and Teaching Assistant
Current Employment Positions