Nick is an experienced attorney practicing in civil defense litigation. Prior to joining Knight Nicastro MacKay, Nick worked at a midsized Kansas City law firm that specialized in medical malpractice defense and healthcare law, representing a wide array of healthcare professionals in both State and Federal Courts.
When not practicing law or volunteering in the legal field, Nick enjoys spending time with his wife and their three dogs. He and his wife foster their love for animals by participating in various pet-related charitable causes throughout the Kansas City metropolitan area. Additionally, Nick is an avid follower of the Kansas Jayhawks and Kansas City Royals.
- Civil Defense Litigation
- University of Kansas School of Law, Lawrence, Kansas
- J.D. – 2018
- Honors: Moot Court Council Member
- Law Review: Kansas Law Review, Note and Comment Editor
- University of Kansas
- B.S., Bachelor of Science – 2015
- Major: Business Management and Leadership
- Missouri Bar Association
- Kansas Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
Current Employment Position