200 W. Adams St
Chicago, IL 60606
Mark Sterk's entire 43-year legal career has been principally devoted to providing counsel to municipalities and other public bodies.
Mark is a former director of the Historic Pullman Foundation and has served as the Foundation's pro bono attorney since 1985. He is active in fundraising efforts for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. His other interests include spending time with his grandchildren and following the University of Illinois athletics.
- Collective Bargaining
- Land Acquisition
- Public Finance
- Real Estate
- Northern Illinois University College of Law, DeKalb, Illinois
- J.D - 1979
- Western Illinois University, Macomb, Illinois
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit