The firm recently attended the Kansas City Paralegal Association’s benefit for Big Brothers/Big Sisters. The Fall Social had a live silent auction and raffle prizes. Knight Nicastro donated a wine basket for the event. The KCPA raised a total of $1,600.
Knight Nicastro Recognized as Donor for KCPA’s Big Brothers/Big Sisters Benefit
- How shareholder disputes may arise
- Missouri Court Holds Settlement Communications Governed by Contract Case Law
- Illinois Law Update: Prejudgment Interest Now Available on Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Actions
- Owned-Vehicle Exclusion Upheld to Limit Coverage to MVFRL Minimum
- The Issues Surrounding Settlement Negotiations