On April 21, 2020, United States District Judge Marsha Pechman dismissed a lawsuit against BNSF Railway Company for failing to present evidence that her late husband’s non-Hodgkin lymphoma was caused by occupational exposures.
KNM Obtains Dismissal of Cancer Lawsuit Against Class 1 Railroad in Washington
- How shareholder disputes may arise
- Missouri Court Holds Settlement Communications Governed by Contract Case Law
- Illinois Law Update: Prejudgment Interest Now Available on Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Actions
- Owned-Vehicle Exclusion Upheld to Limit Coverage to MVFRL Minimum
- The Issues Surrounding Settlement Negotiations