On April 21, 2020, United States District Judge Marsha Pechman dismissed a lawsuit against BNSF Railway Company for failing to present evidence that her late husband’s non-Hodgkin lymphoma was caused by occupational exposures.
KNM Obtains Dismissal of Cancer Lawsuit Against Class 1 Railroad in Washington
- Zooming in on the possibility of COVID-era, remote jury trials
- Insight from an experienced attorney and new state Supreme Court Justice
- Savvy business owners have an inspection strategy
- Knight Nicastro MacKay secures another victory
- The 2020 plight for businesses: Profits are down while lawsuits are on the rise