Knight Nicastro MacKay, LLC is proud to announce that four attorneys from our offices in Kansas and Missouri recently earned their places in the 2022 list of Super Lawyers!
- Derek MacKay – Business Litigation (Super Lawyer)
- Allison Greenfield – Civil Litigation Defense (Rising Star)
- Phillip Raine – Civil Litigation Defense (Rising Star)
- Killian Walsh – Civil Litigation Defense (Rising Star)
Selection for the Super Lawyers list means these attorneys rate among the top 5% of attorneys within their practice areas for the year.
Professional accomplishment and peer recognition
Every year, the Super Lawyers program celebrates the top attorneys in 70 different practice areas. It rates these attorneys according to a patented, multiphase selection process.
- Only the top 5% of all attorneys earn the Super Lawyer designation.
- Only 2.5% of eligible attorneys earn the Rising Star designation. Eligible attorneys must be under the age of 40, or they must have been in practice for 10 years or less.
Super Lawyers recognition reflects the great respect our attorneys have earned from their peers. Attorneys may not nominate themselves. Nominations from within a firm only count if someone from outside the firm submits a matching nomination.
The Super Lawyers program also researches each nominee. The program weighs peer recognition against a data-driven analysis of each attorney’s professional accomplishments.
This means our attorneys have backed up their strong reputations with real accomplishments:
- Derek MacKay has quickly made a name for himself by defending clients in commercial liability, personal injury and legal malpractice. He started with the firm in 2018 and has since become a partner. This owes largely to his ability to help companies minimize their exposure to liability and his strong performance in critical, bet-the-company litigation.
- Allison Greenfield focuses on commercial litigation, insurance defense, premises liability and product liability. She has earned a reputation for her work in high-stakes litigation. She has personally handled some of the highest-profile cases in the Midwest.
- Phillip Raine arrived at Knight Nicastro MacKay, LLC with a background in medical malpractice defense and healthcare law. He has since represented medical facilities, insurance companies and corporations in numerous cases throughout Kansas and Missouri. He focuses on serious personal injury and wrongful death.
- Killian Walsh can boast a strong record with pre-suit motions for transportation, product liability and personal injury defense in Missouri and Illinois. Her work with these motions, active litigation and pre-trial negotiation has frequently led to favorable settlements and favorable judgments for her clients.
Award-winning representation for when it matters most
At Knight Nicastro MacKay, LLC we see our attorneys hard at work every day. As a result, we were pleased, but not surprised, to see these four join the ranks of the 2022 Super Lawyers.
More importantly, we appreciate what this award means for our clients. It means they can see that our attorneys don’t just talk a good game. They walk the walk. Our peers see it, and the numbers show it.
You can learn more about the Super Lawyers program and find the full list of Kansas and Missouri winners by clicking here.