Colleen obtained Paralegal I and Paralegal II certificates in 2016 and began her paralegal career assisting in the defense of civil rights claims brought against municipalities, government officials, and law enforcement officers. Colleen also has experience in workers’ compensation and insurance defense. As a member of the litigation team, Colleen assists with all phases of case development and document management for multiple jurisdictions. Colleen is situated in our Peoria, Illinois office but assists attorneys in all KNM locations.
- Bachelor of Science Degree/Western Illinois University,
- Applied Science Associates Degree/Illinois Central College,
- Paralegal I and II Certificates/Lincoln Land College
- Illinois Paralegal Association
- Paralegal I & II Certificate