Kenda is a Litigation Paralegal in our St. Louis office and has twenty plus years’ experience assisting with cases involving civil litigation, including insurance defense, personal injury, and medical malpractice. She works cases from the beginning stages all the way through to trial preparation and trial.
- St. Louis Paralegal Association
- Associated in Applied Science Paralegal Studies – Southwestern Illinois College
- Bachelor of Arts Legal Studies- Webster University
- Certificate of Paralegal Studies- Webster University
- Master of Business Administration General Business Lindenwood University