Ms. Moss focuses her practice on complex insurance coverage matters. She particularly enjoys her role as a trusted advisor to clients regarding policy development and risk transfer strategies. She handles complex coverage litigation throughout across the Midwest. She also serves as defense counsel on complex construction litigation. A Kansas native, Ms. Moss began her career with Crosby, Heafey, Roach, and May (now ReedSmith) in Los Angeles. While she enjoyed the challenge and experience of BigLaw, she was fortunate to have the opportunity to resettle in St. Louis to work on the Transit Casualty Receivership. Ms. Moss writes and speaks frequently on insurance-related topics, as well as diversity and inclusion issues. She particularly enjoys mentoring law students and young lawyers as they embark on their legal careers. She also frequently consults with law firms regarding equity and inclusion issues.
Ms. Moss is active in many professional organizations and recently served on the Executive Committee of a large law firm marketing organization. When not practicing law or volunteering in the legal field, Ms. Moss volunteers with Operation Food Search, Habitat for Humanity, and TrailNet. She is a sometimes cyclist, an avid reader, and novice knitter. She is also acts as an unofficial ambassador for the State of Maine and will gladly share her love for summers there.
She and her husband live in University City, Missouri, their daughter attends Mount Holyoke College and their son is about to graduate from Worcester Polytechnic Institute in Worcester, Massachusetts.
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law, Little Rock, Arkansas
- University of Arkansas
- Woman’s Swim Team
- Major: English
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Iowa
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Iowa
- Operation Food Search
- Habitat for Humanity
- David McConnell v. West Bend Mutual Insurance Co., 2020 WL 2529019
- Hegger v. Valley Farm Dairy Co., 596 S.W.3d 128, 133 (Mo. 2020)
- Kretsinger Real Estate v. Amerisure Ins. Co., 498 S.W.3d 506 (2016)
Current Employment Positions
- Out Of Reach: “Unique Jurisdictional Challenges in Missouri Border Cities” December 2021