304 W. 10th St.
Kansas City, MO 64105
Mark Schmitz is an experienced litigator who handles cases at all stages. Before joining Knight Nicastro MacKay, Mark was a trial attorney at another Kansas City firm, where he tried multiple jury trials and arbitrations to verdict and final award, obtaining favorable results for his clients. Mark also has post-trial and appellate experience, having handled briefing and argument of multiple appeals, again having obtained favorable results from the Courts of Appeals. Mark is a member of the Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association.
Outside the office, Mark enjoys spending time with his wife, Heather, and their daughter, Ava, and watching college basketball.
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Services and Coverage
- Premises and Retail Liability
- Business and Commercial Litigation
- University of Kansas School of Law, Lawrence, Kansas
- J.D. - 2016
- University of Kansas
- B.A. - 2013
- U.S. District Court District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado