Kevin's practice focuses on civil litigation, municipal law, insurance law, transportation law, criminal defense, and real estate transactions. Kevin represents a wide array of clients, from municipalities, businesses, musicians, and property owners to defendants faced with criminal charges. The breadth of Kevin's litigation practice allows him to develop creative solutions for his clients, while always maintaining one eye towards trial, as demonstrated by his track record of successful verdicts and resolutions in favor of his clients.
Prior to joining Knight Nicastro MacKay, LLC, Kevin operated his own law firm in Chicago, Illinois for over eight years and focused on criminal defense, civil litigation, election law, and real estate matters, and also served as an adjunct professor at Kendall College in Chicago. Before starting his own firm, Kevin practiced with two other law firms in Chicago, where he represented municipalities, insurance companies, and public utilities.
When not practicing law, Kevin loves spending time with his wife, two daughters, and their dog. He also enjoys playing the guitar, golfing and collecting vinyl records.
- University of Kansas School of Law, Lawrence, Kansas
- Juris Doctor - 05/2010
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Champaign, Illinois
- Major: Bachelor of Science in Advertising
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Cook County Bar Association
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Illinois Bar Association