Knight Nicastro MacKay, LLC is proud to announce that six attorneys from our offices recently earned their places in the 2023 Super Lawyers list for Missouri and Kansas!
- Derek MacKay – Business Litigation (Super Lawyer)
- Allison Greenfield – Civil Litigation Defense (Rising Star)
- Phillip Raine – Civil Litigation Defense (Rising Star)
- Killian Walsh – Civil Litigation Defense (Rising Star)
- Nicci Gudmens – Civil Litigation Defense (Rising Star)
- John Parker – Civil Litigation Defense (Rising Star)
Selection for the Super Lawyers list means these attorneys rate among the top 5% of attorneys within their practice areas for the year. Only 2.5% of eligible attorneys earn the Rising Star designation.
Super Lawyers recognition reflects the great respect our attorneys have earned from their peers. The program weighs peer recognition against a data-driven analysis of each attorney’s professional accomplishments.
This means our attorneys have backed up their strong reputations with real accomplishments:
- Derek MacKay has continued to increase his name recognition by defending clients in commercial liability, personal injury and legal malpractice cases. He is consistently recognized for his ability to help companies minimize their exposure to liability and his strong performance in critical, bet-the-company litigation.
- Allison Greenfield focuses on commercial litigation, insurance defense, premises liability and product liability. She has earned a reputation for her work in high-stakes litigation. She has personally handled some of the highest-profile cases in the Midwest.
- Phillip Raine arrived at Knight Nicastro MacKay, LLC with a background in medical malpractice defense and healthcare law. He has since represented medical facilities, insurance companies and corporations in numerous cases throughout Kansas and Missouri. He focuses on serious personal injury and wrongful death.
- Killian Walsh can boast a strong record with pre-suit motions for transportation, product liability and personal injury defense in Missouri, Illinois, and Kansas. Her work with these motions, active litigation and pre-trial negotiation has frequently led to favorable settlements and favorable judgments for her clients.
- Nicci Gudmens has spent her career as a civil defense litigator representing corporations, insurance companies, and medical facilities in State and Federal courts throughout Missouri and Kansas. Prior to joining Knight Nicastro MacKay, Nicci honed her litigation skills at a firm specializing in the defense of catastrophic medical malpractice cases. Her ability to see the bigger picture on each case has led to impressive outcomes for her clients.
- John Parker recently came to Knight Nicastro MacKay, LLC from the Missouri Public Defender System. He has since polished his defense-minded litigation skills on FELA cases, assisting in pre-suit motions, negotiations, case preparedness, and active litigation.
At Knight Nicastro MacKay, LLC we see our attorneys hard at work every day. As a result, we are pleased, but not surprised, to see these six join the ranks of the 2023 Super Lawyers.
More importantly, we appreciate what this award means for our clients. It means they can see that our attorneys don’t just talk a good game. They walk the walk. Our peers see it, and the numbers show it.
You can learn more about the Super Lawyers program and find the full list of Kansas and Missouri winners by clicking here.