Prior to joining the legal profession, Mitch spent eight years gaining invaluable experience in the transportation, manufacturing, and construction industries. He worked in facilities and job sites throughout the Midwest and Mid-South. He still holds a Class A commercial driver's license. While in law school, Mitch completed the rigorous J.D. In Two Years Program at the University of Dayton School of Law, where he graduated With Honors in only two calendar years. He served as a law clerk for the Honorable Mary L. Wiseman, Montgomery County, Ohio Court Of Common Pleas. His business experience, education, and legal acumen guide his representation of clients. This is precisely why Mitch has been recognized by his peers as an "Emerging Lawyer" in Illinois since 2018 in the areas of Transportation Defense Law, Personal Injury Defense, and Employment Law: Management.
Mitch joined the firm in 2022. He previously worked for a large full-service regional law firm. When he is not practicing law, Mitch enjoys spending time with his family and friends, road bicycling, and attending sporting events. He is a husband, father of two, and an active member of his local community.
- Transportation Litigation
- Railroad Defense (FELA, crossing accident & toxic torts)
- Trucking Defense (accidents & regulatory actions)
- Complex Civil Litigation
- Insurance Casualty & Property Defense/Coverage
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Premises and Products Liability
- Illinois, 2011
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois, 2013
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 2012
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois, 2017